Dvir.ie owner’s representative team will monitor any project in the owner/client’s best interest. From the design development process all the way, until the project scope is achieved, keeping budget and schedule in check.
Owner’s Representative core services:
As owner’s representative, we serve as an extension of the owner’s staff. Dvir.ie provides guidance through the life cycle of your project, protecting the owner’s interests at all times.
Dvir.ie provides owners with the value-added resources they will need to make their project a success. For an owner whose team may not have the required depth of resources to look after each component of a project, Dvir.ie serves as an extension of your staff.
As the project’s “eyes and ears,” we can provide on-site representation to make sure that construction proceeds in accordance with contract documents, on time and within budget. Working as your advocate, Dvir.ie experts enable clients to focus on their core business without distraction.
Dvir.ie’s staff of engineers, architects, and construction professionals have hands-on experience and skills that are applied throughout each phase of a project. We provide clients with this technical knowledge to keep you informed of events and enabling you to make effective and timely decisions.
Owner’s Representative services include:
- Analyzing constructability
- Advising the owner on project delivery systems
- Serving as a single point of contact between contractors and designers
- Representing the owner at key meetings
- Monitoring the project schedule and budget
- Auditing quality assurance/quality control procedures
- Assisting in evaluating contractor payment requests
- Providing monthly reporting
- Facilitating issue resolution