Commissioning & Validation
It is our goal to help our clients ensure that their facility, utilities and equipment perform as intended.
Our experienced commissioning and qualification team has the technical skills and experience to make our clients’ projects successful.
Our team is able to quickly integrate with our clients’ project team to complete the project within their boundaries and expectations.
Dvir.ie can provide commissioning documents that verify proper installation, operation at start-up, functional performance, and turnover of facilities, systems and equipment.
- Developing and executing commissioning plans that support the overall project schedule
- Developing commissioning documents (e.g., User Requirement Specification, inspection forms, Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests)
- Inspecting for physical completion
- Vendor audits
- Witnessing vendor commissioning activities
- Managing the commissioning activities of vendors, construction contractors, owners, and contract resources
- Executing commissioning activities for utility and process equipment systems in a manner that maximizes opportunities for leveraging with qualification activities.